Saturday, May 13, 2006

opps!

title: opps!

sorry... long time no post thing le...
and i think i mention the last time i post that when i post the next time... i will add foto... but den... i dun think can le.. cos i using laptop batt now... so got limted time... sorry... but i promise promise promise... next time...

ppl: "everytime say next time one... chey!"

sorry arhs...

haha...

attachment really draining me out... hai...

seconds are getting longer...
minutes are getting longer...
hours are getting longer...
days are getting longer...
weeks are getting longer...
months are getting longer...
MY HAIR IS GETTING LONGER...haha

i don't think everyne is exactly enjoying it...
me too...

and u know what... i juz found out my uncle company oso got ppl from my course go dere... sobs... why not me?? if i go... den my uncle will be my supervisor... haha
my life will be damn good... the xiao gong zu (little princess)... haha... nobody can ask me do this do that... i can come late late... go home early... haha... nobody dare say a thing... everybody muz respect me.... i think i will be the happiest intern...
I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD....

imagine...
everyday... when u go office... everybody all pai ur ma pi... haha
u can order them around
do what you want...
watch other intern slog... haha
den can have long long lunch break... haha
SHIOK ARHS!

ppl: *slap* "come back to reality!"
me: "aiyo!... damnz... dream onli..."

alL the best to you all... and to me...

to jas: another one month plus more and everything will end le... good luck and all the best... hope i can meet wif u soon...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home