Saturday, September 30, 2006

i think my dream will be dashed

i have calculated my GPA...

for my final semester... if i score Bs for all subject.. the maximum GPA i can get would be 2.2 onli...
which means i may not get into NUS.
eunice told me to go to uni you have to have at least 2.5 to 3.0 GPA Grade.
and the maximum i can get is only 2.2

its maximum which means i can get even lower than that...
the only way i can get more than that is to score higher than Bs for all my subjects...
even if i scored more than Bs for all my subject i would still no be able to get 2.5
unless i get all distinctions...
which is like hahaha...
IMPOSSIBLE

darn.. i should have work harder in year 1 (regrets)

ps: life is full of regrets. now i have one regret. hope i would not have more unless i cherish all the chances i have.

i will not give up hope of going into NUS. there may still be chances. so gotta work hard. put in effort and leave the rest to god.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home