Saturday, September 23, 2006

never wear a hat that is too big for your head

credit cards are the worse invention that mankind had invent...
especially when used by people who are so Bu(4) Zi(1) Liang(4) Li(4) and want to act like they are from the higher social class...

*PIU!*

my 4th uncle (mum's younger brother)... he and his stupid wife...
owe the credit card company $10,000+...
and now the credit card company is asking my another aunt to pay for his debts as he has gone MIA (missing in action) and she is the guarantor... then my poor aunt is also in financial difficulty...
so my mum has to step in to help her pay my idiotic uncle's dirty debt...

and mind you... this is not the first time she has pay for his debt...
over the past 3 years or so... my mother had to fork out close to 10k ($10,000) to pay for his credit card debt, car loans and all sorts of nonsense...

what angered me most is he lives in a apartment and owns a MPV which is now towed away...
on the outside, he and his family looks like any other very can-do family... but in terms of cash flow... i think his family is even poorer then me... his kids are the innocent one being pulled into a whirlwind of debts which my mum pity alot... but to me... his kids are all the same as him and his wife... like father like son... all are ai(4) mu(4) xu(1) rong(2)...
his got 3 kids... the eldest is in sec sch... anf d you know what.. he owns a PDA!!
what the f**k... why does a sec sch boy needs a PDA for?! waste money right?

KNS...

its not then i am jealous with them... what for should i... cause i think my account alone has more money then his already...
what i want to say is that... live within your own means lo... don't spend on things which you cannot afford and then use the future money to pay for them... don't let cash flow to tight... almost all your salary goes into paying your whatever loans you have.. cause if one day you loose you job... all these loans and their interest will be enough to send you off the edge...

i feel so disgusted by what he and his family did... the harm they have done to the my family and my other relatives... the amount they gave him to pay off his unreasonable loans cannot be accounted for... and i remember last year when i just had my operation and was recuperating at home, they came over in the name of "visiting" me to "borrow" (which they never return a single cent b4) money from my mum... but my mum refuse and told my other uncle which was so angry that he came right down to my house to gave him a good leashing... and his wife said something in the end like: "we will break all contact with you if you refuse to lend us money"... and my mum retorted like: "as if we want you as a relative, you only bring shame to us"
KNS...
i wonder why they got the cheek to do this... how can someone be so low-down... if i got a chance to see them, i would tell them: "even if you look so rich and loaded outside, inside you are nothing but a filthy piece of rag, worthless and full of shit which deserve no pity. I despise you, for what you did and will mock at your stupidity and shallowness. Hope your children or rather my cousins would not grow up being so shallow like you do. I feel so sorry for the society, for having such people like you. She(4) Hui(4) De(4) Bai(4) Lei(4). Failure of the society"

ps:according to my mum who is equally 3-8 as me... the family has other interesting scandals which... *clear throat* are very juicy... can fight with the wan bao's headlines... not very convenient to say here la...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home