Tuesday, September 12, 2006

stupidity

if curiousity killed the cat...
stupidity will kill me soon...

i dunno why on earth i am making myself suffer... when i got a good and nice set of teeth...
not so perfect but still not bad...
WHY ON BLOODY EARTH DID I GO AND MAKE BRACES!!!

DAMN...

screw my stupidity...

i noe i said ystd... for beauty, its all worth it...
FUCK...

i am in pain...
not actually pain but the aching feeling is enough to make someone very sane go insane...

cannot slp the whole night...
can't eat...
can't brush my teeth properly...
lastly... i cannot kiss... haha (not funny)

thought braces can help me with my diet but its helping too much!
by the rate i go... 1kg a day... by the end of the week...
i will be like bamboo...
skinny...
good for looking but not good for long term...

looking at the metal brackets on your teeth
they seem harmless...
but the pain they cause you...
you can never imagine...

if i had imagine... maybe i would not have done it...

its either i am stupid or real stupid...

my frens... if you wan to do braces...
think... consider...
if you think about the future its worth but if you consider all the pain and agony you will need to go through... hai...

i am not regretting... still thinking for the long term... but when you cannot think straight now... everything seems so lousy...

ps: i got orange braces... and they said is the IN colour... screw them... in or not in... i am going INSANE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home