Tuesday, October 10, 2006

how terrible life can be?

VERY!

everything sucks...
i dun wanna see, hear or feel
cos everything ard me sucks...

i just wanna sit and waste myself away...
i just die..

if things can change,
i wanna change my life

y is everyone leading a happy life and i am suffering
god is just so unfair.

my life is just so unfair.

everywhere in me feels so painful
but the pain in my heart is the one that is killing me..

i dunno wad is happening to me and my life

how i hope everything in my life is perfect.
but whose life is perfect. NONE.
but mine is very imperfect.

is it because of me or is it fate
i dun have high expectations for life.
i just wan to be happy
but happiness doesn't seem to knock on my door anymore.
depression has took over happiness.

sucks.
no words can describe how i feel.

i dunno how to end everything and find the happiness which is long gone.

SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS.
SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS.
SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS.
SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS.

SUCKS.

that probably how sucky my life is

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home