Thursday, March 09, 2006

breaking point

i do not know if i can trust anymore...
i do not know if i can learn to trust again...
i do not know who i can trust...
i do not know why people make empty promises...
i do not know why god made my life so miserable...
i do not know how to end this misery ..
i do not know if i can carry on...
i do not know if this is my breaking point...
i do not know if i can face the future...
i do not know why everything seem so bleak
i do not know why my life have turn out to be in such mess
i do not know if there are other things worth living for...
i do not know alot of things
but something which i really want to know is
how can i die...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
perhaps... i shouldn't have survive the op in the every first place.
maybe dying at the point of time may be the best way for me... at least nothing like this will happen...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
who is willing tohelp me now...
none...
everyone is just so busy with their life...
i just too insignificant...
i am just too bothersome...
i am just a nobody
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hate myself and my life...
i just hate everything

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home